ACCOMMODATION - 2021
There is no accommodation facility at the hall but South Shropshire is well served by holiday lets of all types, B&Bs, pubs with rooms and there are several nearby bunk houses and campsites, some with pods or huts, with space for tents, caravans and motorhomes.
The information listed is a guide only, is not intended to be comprehensive and does not necessarily imply any recommendation.
There are several hotels in and around Shrewsbury with one in Bishops Castle and another near Churchstoke.
- Foxholes Castle, Bishops Castle - http://www.foxholes-castle.co.uk/
- The Old School campsite, White Grit - https://theoldschoocampsite.com/
- Valais Caravan Park, Colebatch - Tel: 07534 730331
- Greenway Touring Park, Craven Arms - https://www.greenwaytouringandglamping.co.uk/
- Walcot Hall, Lydbury North - https://thepowisarms.com/camping.html
- The Green caravan park, Wentnor - http://www.greencaravanpark.co.uk/http://www.greencaravanpark.co.uk/
- Middle Woodbatch, Bishops Castle - http://www.middlewoodbatchfarm.co.uk/
- Brow Farm campsite, Ratlinghope - https://browfarmcampsite.co.uk/
- Nipstone campsite, The Bog - Tel: 01743 792073
- Daisy Bank caravan park, Churchstoke - http://daisy-bank.co.uk/
- Wayside caravan and camping, Aston on Clun - http://www.waysidecamping.co.uk/
- By The Wood, Pulverbatcch - https://www.facebook.com/bythewoodshrewsbury/
- Camping and pods, Marshbrook - https://mountainedgeresort.co.uk/pods/
- Eastridge caravan park, Habberley - https://www.eastridgecaravanpark.com/
- YHA, Bridges - https://www.yha.org.uk/hostel/yha-bridges